About this Blog

ABOUT THE BLOG: This blog contains words and artwork from Timmy Morgan, allowing him to share his voice with the world. All content is Timmy's original work, posted by Margie Cavolina.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Headline

I cannot erase the choices of my youth, because they've already taken place and I will forever be shadowed with the damages I've caused upon another. However, through maturity I want my time, talents and sacrifices to bring more to the world than what I've taken from it. Now with that being said...Is there more to life than the redundancies of barely human actions? Is there room for allowance to find and be inspired by good people? Is there any value left for the overlooked or are we still unimportant? Is there enough strength to withstand the obstacles of insecurities? Is there still hope and promise in the pits of unjust and despair? Will you peek into the deep and tell me what you see? Can you hear the cries that suffer underneath the stenches of wrong direction? Can you read the markings of the fallen adolescent? Can my potential be resourceful? Can you feel my sincerity since I've now become a man? If you have a voice...maybe it's time that we talk!!

1 comment:

  1. An Unmet Life

    What is this dream of such a young life led without the clear understanding of each steps true significance? The pursuit of a life of happiness masked by the material things that tails me in a shadow of inequality and public scrutiny, which stained my heart. This is what most people working consider being broken! My expression is the subject of ridicule and my adolescence was sped up and neglected...causing an internal struggle to survive the daily confrontations that I’m unprepared for. Now, this ever building burden of anger and frustration confuses me as l’m taught suppression’s which suffocates my spirit, while overwhelming anxiety to breathe makes my life explode and spread like the virus of bad choices and self-infliction. The youthful stages of my life trying to figure out a way in the world, that seemed so unconcerned and at times outright indifferent toward my future or the things that I thought my future should look like. Possessed by emotions and inexperience...rational thinking easily escaped me from the honest forms of just having a normal childhood so to speak. And now, I struggle to recover from a life altering experience that condemns me moving forward. The story of my young life, however unmet it has been. What

    ReplyDelete