About this Blog

ABOUT THE BLOG: This blog contains words and artwork from Timmy Morgan, allowing him to share his voice with the world. All content is Timmy's original work, posted by Margie Cavolina.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shared Moments

I shared this moment with a people once, where their smiles were like capturing every bit of the night's sky. I shared this moment with a people once, where every exchange was honest between us. I shared this moment with a people once, where I felt the communication through their eyes at times without a spoken word. I shared this moment with a people once that was so profound it could only be explained in the sight of their tears. I shared this moment with a people once, where I'd given a piece of my heart in the service of human experiences. I shared this moment with a people once and I am loving the memories of those big bright smiles, those honest exchanges, those deep looks into their eyes, shaking their hands and sharing life in one powerful breath. I shared this moment with a people once, where I learned so much even in a dark place, that light still shines upon all of us human beings. I shared this moment with a people once, that I will always appreciate. I shared this moment with a people once and there is no doubt that I will forever remember all of you. Sincerely, Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment